The University of Wisconsin-Fox Valley is accepting applications for Head Men's & Women's Tennis Coach for the 2018 spring season, March 1 - May 5, 2018. This is a fixed term position for the specified period only. Renewal is not intended. The Head Coach is responsible for all aspects of the spring Tennis program on campus. This position reports directly to the Athletic Director.
- Provide a safe learning environment
- Provide adequate instruction and knowledge of tennis
- Promote UW-Fox Valley’s mission
- Nurture a competitive team environment that highlights good sportsmanship
- Transport student-athletes to and from matches in a safe manner
- Abide by the eligibility requirements of the WCC (Wisconsin Collegiate Conference)
- Maintain a professional relationship with student-athletes
- Coordinate weekly practices
- Host 3-4 home matches per season
- High School Diploma; preferred for candidates to possess an Associate's Degree or higher
- Prior high school level (or above) playing/coaching experience in the sport of tennis
- Demonstrated leadership experience
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- High level of organization
- A valid driver's license
Pay is $2,600 for the season, which runs from late March to the middle of May. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled, with preference given to applications sent in by October 31, 2017. We are looking for to fill position as soon as possible so recruiting can be done before the season starts.To apply, send a resume, cover letter, and three professional references indicating your interest in this position to:
Attention: Tracy Natz - Athletic Director
1478 Midway Road
Menasha, WI 54952
Employment will require a criminal background check.
Employment is contingent on establishment of identity and verification of employment eligibility as required by the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986.The University of Wisconsin Colleges is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action institution committed to diversity and inclusiveness among its employees and in its programs, and actively seeks and encourages applications from women, minorities and persons with disabilities.