Search for Faculty / Staff
View the Office Directory page for more information about campus administrative offices and units.
Select any filter and click on Apply to see results
UW Colleges Directory Listings
UW Colleges uses a single online directory system. Use the following steps to add, remove or update/correct employee information.
Add an Employee1. Contact the campus CAS. The CAS will request that HR add the employee's name and information into PRISM.
2. Notify firstname.lastname@example.org of requested PRISM addition. Include new employee’s email. Additions need to be made in PRISM before the website can beupdated or the online directory will remain incorrect.
Remove an Employee1. Email email@example.com with their email address and request removal from the online directory.
Note: Please do not request to remove an employee if they are changing 2‐year branch campuses. Request an update instead.
Update/Correct Employee Directory Information
(Examples: Title, Campus Location, Phone Number)
2. Report the update to the webmaster by completing the web form.
Update/Correct Employee Individual Bio Information
(Examples: Office Hours, Schedule, Education, Links, Photos, CV)
Option 1: Through Webmaster
1. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with individual bio updates.
Option 2: Self‐Service Updates
1. Log in to the main site.
Once logged in:
2. Go to: https://www.uwc.edu/about/directory‐search
3. Find yourself in the directory.
4. Click “Edit” and edit information as needed.
5. Click “Save”.