Follow these steps to apply for graduation from UW Colleges.
- Sign into PRISM
- Navigate to Self Service, Student Center, My Academics
- Click on Apply for Graduation
- Again, click on Apply for Graduation
- Choose the term from which you expect to graduate (Fall, Winterim, Spring or Summer) from the Select Term dropdown
- Click the Continue button
- Click the Submit Application button
- Click on Graduation Status
- Click on Degree Name
- Enter your name exactly as you want it to appear on your diploma. Click the Save button, then click the OK button
- Click on Degree Address. Then click on the Add A New Address button
- Enter the address where you would like your diploma mailed. Click the OK button
- Click on the box to the left of Diploma and click the Save button
Students should apply for graduation one fall/spring semester prior to their final semester.
Associate degree seeking students must complete a minimum of 60 degree credits, have a minimum of a 2.00 cumulative grade point average, and meet the core and breadth requirements. Bachelor of Applied Arts and Sciences students must complete a minimum of 120 degree credits, have a minimum of a 2.000 cumulative grade point average, and meet the BAAS requirements. Meeting the requirements for graduation is a responsibility of the student.