Transfer Guides

students in class

You've worked hard for the credits you've earned, and we want to make sure you keep them. If you have an applied associate degree from one of our partners in the Wisconsin Technical College System, you'll enter the Bachelor of Applied Arts and Sciences degree completion program with junior status. If you earned your associate degree from another college, or have any other transfer questions, please contact a BAAS Advisor.

Select the Wisconsin technical college you attended below, and then the program you completed, to see a unique transfer guide and how your credits will transfer.