Registration is the process of enrolling in courses each semester.
Once you have applied and been accepted, you will need to take the following steps:
- confirm your intent to enroll at the campus where you plan to attend (you may only confirm enrollment at one campus, even though you may take courses at more than one campus)
- review the registration and orientation information mailed to you from the Student Affairs Office at that campus
- participate in an on-campus registration program (all new freshmen and transfer students)
- meet with a student affairs or faculty advisor to select classes that fit your course of study
- enter your class choices into the online student information and registration system
Once you submit your class choices in PRISM, you are registered whether or not you pay fees and tuition or attend classes. Please note: all UW Colleges campuses require that the Terms and Conditions (TAC) be signed prior to enrolling in courses.