Transferring from a UW Colleges

Please follow the tips below if you have ever attended a UW Colleges campus and wish to continue your education another institution.

Transfer to another UW System School

Below are the top UW transfer destinations for UW Colleges students.

Please visit the UW-HELP website if you are interested in attending another University of Wisconsin institution.

Transfer to a WI Technical College

Please visit the Wisconsin Technical College System website if you are interested in attending a Wisconsin Technical College.

Transfer to a Private or Out-of-State School

Private School Transfer Agreements: Edgewood College and Northland College offer bachelor's degree programs for students attending a UW Colleges campus. Scholarships are available for those who qualify.

Please contact the institution(s) you are applying to for information on credit transfer and financial aid.