- Creating Inclusive College Classrooms - A solid resource for understanding inclusive excellence in the college classroom.
- Identity and Privilege in the Classroom - Resource for recognizing identity and privilege in the classroom put together by Diversity Specialist Jo Teut from the Office of Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion.
- Inclusive Negligence: Helping Educators Address Racial Inequality at UWL. - A project put together by students at UW-LaCrosse in response to campus climate survey findings that revealed students of color were more likely to experience bullying and intimidation; were more likely to be stereotyped; and more likely to experience discrimination.
- UW-Waukesha Campus Climate Committee discusses mission and goals in a recent news story.
- Our Dialogue course is being offered through the Office of Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion. There is both a 10 week course option and a one day option taking place in the Spring 2018 semester. Contact Emma Zeldin (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more details.