Welcome to the University of Wisconsin Colleges grants information. On these pages you will find a wealth of information about many aspects of grant writing and development, databases to assist your search, as well as specific grants available through UW Colleges and UW System. This information is organized into the following sections:
- Types of grants describes the three areas of grant searching: Government grants, Foundation grants, Local grants.
- Searching for grants provides access for UW Colleges faculty, staff, and students to COS databases, Grants Resource Center publications, and other services that will assist you in finding a grant.
- Writing a grant is a resource on the "A-Z" of grant writing including the designing, writing and budget development for a grant.
- Submitting a grant gives step by step instructions including the forms needed to submit a grant.
- UW Colleges grants provides information about how to apply for the various grant programs and recent recipients of the grants.
- UW System grants describes UW Colleges procedures for applying for UW System Administration grants and provides links to the relevant websites.
For assistance in using the resources above and for submitting a grant, please contact Joe Foy, Associate Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs, for more information.