No Application Fee for Fall 2018!
Why pay to apply when you could save $50?
From June 6 to September 7, 2018* apply and save the $50 application fee at any UW two-year campus: UW-Baraboo/Sauk County, UW-Barron County, UW-Fond du Lac, UW-Fox Valley, UW-Manitowoc, UW-Marathon County, UW-Marinette, UW-Marshfield/Wood County, UW-Richland, UW-Rock County, UW-Sheboygan, UW-Washington County, UW-Waukesha and UW Colleges Online. That means you are guaranteed $50 in savings and access to a quality education, close to home. View the admissions requirements.
Save $50 in four easy steps.
* Applications for Fall 2018 must be submitted by midnight August 23, 2018, and all application materials must be received by 4:30 p.m., August 28, 2018 to UW Colleges Admissions Office, 780 Regent Street, Madison, WI 53715.
(UW Colleges Online courses have additional start dates of October 8 and October 29. To save the $50 application fee applications must be submitted by September 7, 2018.)
- Submit the UW System application for admission.
- Send official high school transcripts.
- Send official college transcripts (if you took college credit in high school or are transferring from another college).
- Send your ACT or SAT test scores.
Before you apply for admission, it’s best to determine which type of student you are.