You will use your PRISM account frequently as a UW Colleges student. We have provided resources to get you started. If you are having any difficulties using PRISM, visit one of the help topics below.
- Academic History: Get instructions on how to view grades, advisement reports, "what if" reports, unofficial transcripts, transfer credits and enrollment verification
- Academics / Enrollment: Learn how to add or drop a class, view your class or exam schedule, search for classes and change classes.
- Advisor: See who your advisor is.
- Finances / Financial Aid: Instructions for making a payment, viewing an account summary, reviewing financial aid and the terms and condition process.
- Holds: Instructions to see if there are any holds on your account.
- Personal Information: Instructions on updating your emergency contact, name, user preferences, address, phone number or email address
- To Do List: View your PRISM to do list.