The Student Support Services Program is a federally funded program based at UW-Marathon County, UW-Rock County and UW-Waukesha. The program provides supportive services to disadvantaged college students at those campuses to enhance their potential for successfully completing the post-secondary program in which they are enrolled. All participants must be either low-income, first-generation post-secondary students, or students with physical disabilities.
Services offered include:
- Instruction in reading, writing, study skills and mathematics as necessary for success beyond high school.
- Tutorial services.
- Academic, financial, career and personal counseling.
- Exposure to cultural events.
- Assistance in obtaining financial aid.
- Information about further educational opportunities.
- Assistance in securing admission and financial assistance for enrollment in baccalaureate programs.
For more information and to learn if you are eligible contact the following: