WELCOME to UW Colleges!
PRISM and UWC Student Email accounts are the two key accounts you will need to access immediately to ensure the delivery of the most up-to-date information.
To set up your accounts follow the steps below:
- Go to Account Access Setup
- You will need to enter your first name, last name, SSN or Student ID Number, and date of birth. Your Student ID number can be found in the application confirmation email and admissions email and letter.
- Answers security questions.
- Create personal password.
- SETUP IS COMPLETE! Visit your campus home page and click the PRISM or email links at the top of the page in order to log in.
After applying for admissions with UW Colleges ALL communication regarding your admissions and enrollment will be sent to your UWC Student Email account. If you are not able to access this account let us know immediately. We do not want you to miss important communications.
PRISM is the UW Colleges web-based system which allows you to conduct business with UW Colleges and individual campuses. In PRISM there is a "to-do" list. This list will prompt you to complete necessary tasks that need to be done in order for us to proceed with your admission and registration for courses. We recommend you check back early and often, as the items located in the "to-do" list will change frequently.