Summer 2019 Organic Chemistry Laboratory Boot Camp (CHE 352) 2 Credits
Because Organic Chemistry Boot Camp is a locked course, you'll follow this process to register:
- A continuing education representative will contact students on the wait/interest list and provide instructions to “sign-up” for the course. There are 24 spots in each class. Once each class is filled, we will follow up with a confirmation email detailing how to apply to UW Colleges and complete the necessary steps to register you for the course.
- If there are cancellations, our office will reach out to individuals on the interest list to refill those spots.
Registration for Summer 2019 is now open.
- If you have a reciprocity agreement already on file, please call the following number as soon as possible and request that our school be added to your reciprocity list. It is important to do this as soon as possible as the tuition fees will be applied to your account and we can still make changes. CALL: 1-800-657-3866 and press 2 then request the UW Colleges Campus you’ve been accepted to be added to your list of reciprocity.
- IF you have NOT applied for reciprocity, please apply for reciprocity as soon as possible.
- Note: Once you apply it only takes 24 hours to be listed on the reciprocity site and our school can check the list online or call. The actual paperwork is sent every 3 weeks to the indicated school.
- FYI: Students must contact the Minnesota office every time you apply to a new school or attend a new school in Wisconsin. The application for Madison does not apply to other schools in Wisconsin. Therefore, you will be listed as non-residents until you make this phone call and add your Wisconsin school to the list.
If you applied for reciprocity and the amount due still shows as non-resident, pay only the resident rate and campus segregated fees (not the extra $200). Then, contact Rebecca Bauer so she can address this.
Rebecca Bauer, Course Coordinator will send a confirmation email with your registration details.
Provide your permanent home address (not your temporary address while in college).
Typically, you will be contacted by email from Admissions within 3-7 days.
View the Terms & Conditions page.
If a location, please try another location. If all locations are full, keep an eye on your email in case there are cancellations.
No. Unfortunately, you will need to register yourself.
If you need to drop, call and email Rebecca Bauer, Course Coordinator, at 715-389-6520 immediately.
On or before May 1: If you paid, you will be dropped from the course and refunded in full. If you have not paid, you will be dropped from the course and all charges will be removed. After May 1: If you paid, you will be dropped from the course, but there are no refunds. If you have not paid, you will be dropped from the course, but you still owe full tuition and fees.
Summer Refund Policy
There are no refunds after the tuition due date, May 1, 2019. If you are registered and haven’t paid by the due date, you will still owe for the class whether you attend or not. If you find you need to drop the course, you must follow the drop policy and contact Rebecca Bauer by both phone (715-389-652) & email prior to the tuition due date.
No. Unfortuantley, transfers are not allowed. If you did not get into the session or location you want, your can remain in the session/location assigned or to drop that class and hope there is a cancellation in another session/location.
Still have questions? Contact Rebecca Bauer.