Hold Policy

If you have an outstanding obligation to the University of Wisconsin Colleges (e.g., you owe a fine, tuition, materials, or financial aid), a hold may be placed on your educational records. Holds may also be placed if you fail to provide documentation (e.g., official transcripts, test results, etc.) to complete your academic record.

The hold may prohibit you from registering in the future and you will not be able to request or receive an official transcript of your academic record.  Contact your Solution Center if you have questions about the hold on your account.