Student Campus Change Request

This form is intended for students to authorize the University of Wisconsin Colleges Registrar to change branch campus designations within the UW Colleges.

Please complete and submit this form if you wish to be assigned a different UW Colleges branch campus from the one you are currently assigned/attending. If you are a current student, it is not necessary to submit a new application to attend/transfer to a different UW Colleges campus.

Please note: The UW Colleges Registrar is unable to make branch campus designations for Fall 2019.

(when do you wish to start at the new campus)