Student Major Change Request

This form is intended for students to authorize the University of Wisconsin Colleges Registrar’s office to change/add a major to the student’s file.

Please complete and submit this form if you wish to pursue a different major than the one indicated at the time of application. (UW Colleges does not require students to select a major.)