Welcome to UW Colleges!
After applying to a UW branch campus or UW Colleges Online it is important for you to follow the steps below to gain access to PRISM and UWC Student Email account.
PRISM and UWC Student Email accounts are the two key accounts you will need to access immediately to ensure the delivery of the most up-to-date information.
To set up your accounts follow the steps below:
- Go to Account Access Setup
- You will need your student email, student ID number and date of birth. Your student ID number and student email can be found in the admissions letter or the next steps email.
- Click Student First-time User.
- Setup your account password recovery.
- Create a personal password.
- SETUP IS COMPLETE! Visit your campus home page and click the PRISM or email links at the top of the page in order to log in.
After applying for admissions to a UW branch campus or UW Colleges Online, all communication regarding your admissions and enrollment will be sent to your UWC Student Email account. If you are not able to access this account let us know immediately. We do not want you to miss important communications.
PRISM is the UW Colleges web-based system which allows you to conduct business with the branch campuses and UW Colleges Online. In PRISM there is a "to-do" list. This list will prompt you to complete necessary tasks that need to be done in order for us to proceed with your admission and registration for courses. We recommend you check back early and often, as the items located in the "to-do" list will change frequently.
Follow these instructions for information on how to access your student center and to-do list.