Dating Violence is controlling, abusive and aggressive behavior in a romantic relationship. It can happen in straight or gay relationships. It can include verbal, emotional, physical and/or sexual abuse.
- 43% of dating college women report experienceing violent and abusing dating behaviors and 15% have been sexually abused in a dating relationship. (www.loveisrespect.org)
- Information on LGBTQ Abusive Relationships
- Are you a good partner? Take this survey to find out.
- All relationships exist on a spectrum from healthy to abusive with unhealthy somewhere in the middle.
- The national dating violence hotine: call 1-866-331-9474, text "loveis" to 22522, or use online hotline chat.