- Biochemistry, Cell Biology and Molecular Genetics: Lectures on any basic sciences, including potential career paths and opportunities.
- Human Anatomy & Physiology: Lectures on any organ system or systems. These could include discussion of derived characteristics of the human body and their relationship to chronic diseases.
- Nutrition, Exercise Physiology & Metabolism: Discussions on the effects of lifestyle factors on human health and chronic disease risk and prevention from the level of genes to physiology to populations.
- Parasitology and Biology of Disease Vectors: Lectures on parasitic diseases and their vectors, including diseases transmitted by ticks and mosquitoes.
- Environmental Science: Lectures on climate change, world hunger and biodiversity.