Replacement Check Request

To Request a Replacement Check

To request a replacement check, please follow these instructions.

  1. Log into PRISM. Go to your student center. Your student ID is at the top right of the screen. 
  2. To find the date of your missing check, go to the account activity option in the finances section.Prism Account Activity
  3. Any check will be listed in the refund column. This is also where you will find the date of the check.Prism Refund Status

When should I fill out this form?

If you were scheduled to get a check from UW Colleges according to your PRISM account but have not received it after 10 business days, fill out this form.  Please note:

  • Responses must be sent to your student email. Do not enter personal email addresses.
  • Accounting Services will research the check and contact you regarding its status. 

This request will not be processed unless it has been at least 10 business days since the check was printed. 

Before a stop payment will be entered and a check re-issued, the banking files will be searched to ensure the check has not cleared the bank. If the check has cleared the bank, a photocopy of the canceled check will be sent.