Military Education Benefits

The University of Wisconsin Colleges is fully approved for the certification of education benefits for veterans and veterans' dependents under both federal and State of WI Veterans Affairs programs.

The United States Department of Veteran Affairs provides information regarding federal benefits.

The Wisconsin Department of Veterans Affairs provides information regarding state-provided benefits, and a County Veterans Service Office list. Contact the nearest Veterans Affairs office for assistance with obtaining federal and state VA benefits.

The Wisconsin Department of Military Affairs provides additional information regarding state-provided benefits.

Specialized academic advising, support groups, and family services are available. For further information, contact the Campus Coordinator of Veterans Services at the campus in which you are interested.