Get Your UCard

UW-Waukesha Solution Center

The UCard is an essential key to UW branch campus life. Learn how to get yours today in 4 steps! 

  1. Visit the Center for Academic & Student Engagement (CASE) desk located in your branch campus library. 
  2. Present one of the following proofs of identification:
    • US/Foreign Passport or Passport Card
    • US State Driver's License or Identification Card
    • US Military Identification Card, including Military Dependent's ID Card
    • US Coast Guard Merchant Marine Card
  3. If you do not have one of the forms of valid government ID mentioned above, you may alternatively present two forms of ID from the following list:
    • High School Photo ID
    • Credit Card with Photo
    • Social Security Card
    • Certified UW Transcript
    • Certified Birth Certificate
    • Certified Marriage License
    • Military Discharge DD214
  4. In order to make a deposit, visit GET Funds and login to your account, using your UW Colleges student email or username, in addition to your password. 

If you have any additional questions please fill out the UCard Support form or visit your UW branch campus CASE desk, located in the library.

Please review the UW branch campus (UW Colleges) UCard terms & Conditions.