Your Rights and Responsibilities
As a University of Wisconsin Colleges student, you have certain rights and responsibilities respecting your relationship with your fellow students and the university. The rules, regulations and policies you will find in this booklet are intended to foster an environment of mutual respect for you and your fellow students and to enhance the educational environment of your campus. Here you will find information about federal and state laws, UW System and UW Colleges regulations, policies and procedures that pertain to you and your life on campus.
University of Wisconsin System Policies
- Chapter UWS 14; Student Academic Disciplinary Procedures
- Chapter UWS 17; Student Nonacademic Disciplinary Procedures
- Chapter UWS 18; Conduct on University Lands
The Drug and Alcohol Abuse Prevention Booklet provides information regarding alcohol and other drug abuse, resources for treatment, and legal and campus consequences for the illegal use of Alcohol and/or Drugs.
Resources for Alcohol and Other Drug Abuse (AODA) and Sexual Assault Resources Listed by Campus
- UW- Platteville Baraboo Sauk County
- UW-Eau Claire-Barron County
- UW Oshkosh-UW-Fond du Lac
- UW Oshkosh-UW-Fox Valley
- UW-Green Bay, Manitowoc Campus
- UW- Stevens Point at Wausau
- UW-Green Bay, Marinette Campus
- UW-Stevens Point at Marshfield
- UW-Platteville Richland
- UW-Whitewater at Rock County
- UW-Green Bay, Sheboygan Campus
- UW-Milwaukee at Washington County
- UW-Milwaukee at Waukesha
Please see the Policies section of the UW Colleges Catalog for policies on Class Attendance, Academic Misconduct and Grade Appeals.