College is more than a degree, and by attending the UW branch campuses, you’ll be part of a vibrant community that exposes you to new ideas, people, and experiences. Become a member of the basketball team. Help stage the campus musical. Shape campus through student government. The opportunity to discover and connect is all around you.
Clubs and Organizations on Campuses
From archeology to chess, choir to Phi Theta Kappa, with more than 200 clubs across our campuses, there are plenty of ways to get involved. Click on a campus to see what clubs and student organizations are available.
- University of Wisconsin–Eau Claire – Barron County
- University of Wisconsin–Green Bay, Manitowoc Campus
- University of Wisconsin–Green Bay, Marinette Campus
- University of Wisconsin–Green Bay, Sheboygan Campus
- University of Wisconsin–Milwaukee at Washington County
- University of Wisconsin–Milwaukee at Waukesha
- University of Wisconsin Oshkosh-UW-Fond du Lac
- University of Wisconsin Oshkosh-UW-Fox Valley
- University of Wisconsin–Platteville Baraboo Sauk County
- University of Wisconsin–Platteville Richland
- University of Wisconsin–Stevens Point at Marshfield
- University of Wisconsin–Stevens Point at Wausau
- University of Wisconsin-Whitewater at Rock County
The UW branch campuses athletics give you the opportunity to continue your playing days in any number of sports, from co-ed golf to basketball to club baseball. Find out what varsity athletics are available by campus or contact a campus athletic director. The UW branch campuses are members of the Wisconsin Collegiate Conference (WCC). Access the WCC Handbook.
Student Governance Council
The Student Governance Council (SGC) is the voice of students in shared governance at the institution level. Through this forum, students are able to adopt an institutional position regarding various policies and procedures. SGC provides students the opportunity to learn about and discuss issues encountered at the campus level and to benefit from the experience of their peers.
For more information, visit the SGC page.
You will find either apartment-style or dormitory-style student housing at UW-Eau Claire Barron County, UW-Green Bay, Marinette Campus, UW-Oshkosh, UW-Fond du Lac, UW-Oshkosh, UW-Fox Valley, UW-Platteville, Baraboo Sauk County, UW-Platteville, Richland , UW-Stevens Point at Marshfield and UW-Stevens Point at Wausau. Visit our UW Branch Campus Housing page or contact the campus Solution Center for information.