I have a parent and/or spouse who served in the U.S. Military:

If your parent or spouse entered the service as a Wisconsin resident, was honorably discharged, and now has a disability rating of 30% or greater, you may be eligible for the WI GI Bill as a dependent. Talk to your CVSO to find out if you qualify.
If your parent was honorably discharged and now has a 100% disability rating, or died in the line of duty, you may be eligible for the Federal Chapter 35 benefit. To learn more and apply, click here
If your parent died in the line of duty after Sept. 10, 2001, you may be eligible for the Fry Scholarship. To learn more and apply, click here.

For additional information please contact:


Jacqueline Sacco
715-234-8176 (ext. 5464)

Tiffany Schoenfeldt

UW–Eau Claire - Barron County
UW–Stevens Point at Marshfield
UW–Green Bay, Manitowoc Campus
UW–Green Bay, Sheboygan Campus
UW–Milwaukee at Washington County
UW–Milwaukee at Waukesha
UW Colleges Online
UW Flexible Option
UW–Platteville Baraboo Sauk County
UW Oshkosh-UW-Fond du Lac
UW Oshkosh-UW-Fox Valley
UW–Stevens Point at Wausau
UW–Green Bay, Marinette Campus
UW–Platteville Richland
UW-Whitewater at Rock County