I'm currently serving in the Reserves:

Once you’ve completed your military skill training, you may also be eligible for Federal Chapter 1606. To learn more and apply, click here. Longer mobilization times may make you eligible for the Post 9/11 GI Bill. To learn more and apply, click here.
If you served on active duty for at least 90 continuous days (including training time) and entered the service as a Wisconsin resident or have lived in the state for five continuous years, you may also be eligible for the WI GI BillTalk to your CVSO to find out if you qualify.
The Reserve component may also offer tuition assistance. Check with your unit to see what is available for you.

For additional information please contact:


Jacqueline Sacco
715-234-8176 (ext. 5464)

Tiffany Schoenfeldt

UW–Eau Claire - Barron County
UW–Stevens Point at Marshfield
UW–Green Bay, Manitowoc Campus
UW–Green Bay, Sheboygan Campus
UW–Milwaukee at Washington County
UW–Milwaukee at Waukesha
UW Colleges Online
UW Flexible Option
UW–Platteville Baraboo Sauk County
UW Oshkosh-UW-Fond du Lac
UW Oshkosh-UW-Fox Valley
UW–Stevens Point at Wausau
UW–Green Bay, Marinette Campus
UW–Platteville Richland
UW-Whitewater at Rock County